Hi everyone, we have some exciting news to share.
- Urban Lit 2015 September Issue will be released soon!
- Interviews have been pouring in.
- Currently, we are proofreading a new manuscript.
- Reviews are free!
- New Short Story by Lucy Mitchell will be inside of Urban Lit Magazine.
- Magazine issues will now be available in PDF, ePub, and mobi.
- A new homor piece will also be featured in Urban Lit Magazine.
- New Editing Services and prices!
New Writing Prompt for September
September is the month where we think of and honor our grandparents. They are truly amazing people and need to be honoreed, remembered and cherished. September 13th is Grandparents’ Day. So, in honor we are hosting a free publishing contest for our writers to submit a short 500 – 1,000 word short story featuring grandparents. It can be a memior or fiction piece. Please, submit it to us via email with Grandparents in the subject area.
Email your story to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Twitter: @urbanliterary
Find us on Facebook: Urban Literary Agency